This game can be played with pairs best. One person is given a basic picture of something like a circle, a triangle, rectangle, sun, and/or stick person. (Just something very easy and not too detailed). This person must not show the paper to anyone. The other partner is given a blank piece of paper and a pencil. The pair sits back to back and the partner with the original picture begins to describe his picture while the other person with the pencil listens and tries to draw a duplicate. They can ask questions, but can not show their art to their partner until the exercise is finished.
The object of this game is to improve communication skills in the realm of giving directions and listening to them, as well as confirming understanding.
- "my Spelling and Grammar" Checker © – Improve Your Writing Now! (September 26th, 2010)
- Better Communication – Focus your Communication (June 30th, 2010)
- Presentation Skills Tips: Improve Your Presentation with this presentation skills Training. (June 23rd, 2010)
- "correct Text" Checker © – How to Improve Your English Writing! (June 23rd, 2010)
- Presentation Skills Tips: Improve Your Presentation with this presentation skills Training. (June 19th, 2010)