In the context of their professional work environment.
Because they have to communicate with people, and they have to type (or write) reports that could someday be used in court.
They have to also come down to the level of the people that they are dealing with, and remain professional doing so.
- The Tips, Skills, and Tools you Need to Negotiate Effectively (September 10th, 2010)
- Effective Communication Skills – The Art of Ice-Breaking (July 21st, 2010)
- Lateral Structural Arrangements in Organizations (June 27th, 2010)
- Multicultural Marketing – 3 Easy Steps to Attract International Business Through Your Website (June 25th, 2010)
- Sales Programs and Sales Training Courses for Sales Managers (June 21st, 2010)